- Kaimana and I absolutely enjoyed BlackBook HI!! They made the wedding planning process so easy and fun! Keani and Hau’oli did such an AMAZING job and I highly highly recommend them both for every planning needs. I can’t express our gratitude enough; they were so professional, energetic, and organized!
~ Katelyn (Wedding Wire 5/12/22)
- Looking for a wedding coordinator and/or bar service, look no further. Initially, we were on the fence about getting a wedding coordinator. Hiring Keani, our wedding coordinator and her team was by far the best decision we made while wedding planning. Black Book HI was the glue to our wedding to make everything go smooth. To any brides or grooms reading this, hire Keani and her team and your wedding will be executed beyond your dreams. There is a lot of small and large details that go into your wedding and I wouldn’t trust anyone other than Keani and her team to carry it through. Keani was extremely organized with her communication with us and other vendors. She was able to calm our nerves when issues arose and provide fast solutions. She had an impressive balance of advising and listening to keep our vision. Keani provided a wealth of information rainy day set ups, how much alcohol to purchase, suggestion of vendors when planning a destination wedding and the list goes on. In addition to wedding coordination Black Book HI also offers superior bar service that is flexible to your needs and wants. Our guests were well taken care of throughout the wedding. The bar staff mastered our signature cocktails and provided a fun environment for a night full of memories. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable Black Book HI.
~ Brittany (Wedding Wire 4/5/22)
- Black Book Hawai’i did SO much for our wedding- they were our bartenders, Keani was our “day of” wedding coordinator (but really it was so much more than just “day of”) and they even decorated the arch and did our florals. I would not hesitate to recommend Black Book for any– or all of these things! Keani was a dream to work with– she met us at the venue about 6 months before, and did a walkthrough with us, she gave us recommendations of vendors, kept us on track as the date approached, and was always easy to get a hold of. She’s easy going and made planning a wedding from out of state much more manageable. She was worth every penny in the amount of help she gave and the stress that she reduced. Unlike many “day of” coordinators, her services start 6 months before your wedding, and she was available for calls or questions in those pivotal months leading up to the big day. She ran our rehearsal, walked everyone through the process, and made sure that all the last minute details were remembered. On the day of, she and her assistant made sure everything ran smoothly (it was seamless), decorated the arch perfectly, gave us beautiful floral bouquets, and somehow kept everyone on task. The bartenders were all great and fun to be around, and made sure that drinks were refilled efficiently. I had debated getting a wedding planner and I can say without any reservation that our wedding would have been incredibly more stressful and MUCH less fun without Keani’s incredibly competent help. She managed everything behind the scenes and allowed all of us to have one of the best nights I’ve ever had. And their prices for bartending AND wedding coordination AND flowers are very reasonable— particularly given how well each was performed. We cannot recommend Keani and Black Book highly enough- their services absolutely made our wedding perfect.
~ Jenna (The Knot 4/24/22)
- Keani went above and beyond for our wedding! Between planning a destination wedding with a huge time difference, COVID limitations, a last minute change in venues, officiant troubles… and countless other obstacles we were forced to overcome, Keani gave us the most beautiful and perfect wedding. She was so incredibly personable, always just a phone call or text away, and listened patiently to my fiancé and I as we stumbled through the wedding planning process trying to figure out what we wanted out of our own wedding. She gave us everything we ever wanted and even more. Prices are incredibly reasonable and honestly she puts in way more effort than reflected by pricing. If you’re looking for a wedding coordinator in Hawaii I cannot recommend Keani and Black Book Hawai’i enough!
~ Christina (Wedding Wire 9/20/21)
- Keani was very helpful thru out the whole process and planning during the pandemic. We were able to overcome a lot of hurdles and she was there thru it all. She even flew to Kona to make sure everything was right for the wedding. It was worth every penny to us and she made made sure her and her staff made sure we had a great time!!! If your looking for a wedding planner don’t hesitate to book with black book.
~ Kim (Wedding Wire 3/12/21)
- Awesome!!! I threw my husband a casino night party. I really wanted a bartender to mix great drinks, not just pass out cans beer and soft drinks. The first place I looked, was yelp. After reviewing the various listings I reached out to Black Book Bartending.
Nicholas was great. He promptly responded with a call and within that day confirmed our party. The coordination between Nicolas and Keani was smooth. We connected via call, text and email, within 2 days had the details set for our party.
Nick arrived promptly to the party to set up. He was professional. His attire, the equipment and bar accessories, was top notch. Drinks were amazing. My husband loves his spirits and Nick did not disappoint. We just have to thank Nick and Keani for helping to make our party so memorable for us and our guest. The after party comments from our friends “epic party”. Thank you!!!
~ Kellie (Yelp 7/30/19)
- Hands down the best vendor we had at our entire wedding. Ria kept an eye on my drink and came across the entire reception area to refill it for me multiple times. They were friendly, made great drinks, and were even tolerant of a certain too-drunk family member. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a bartender.
~ Leah (Yelp 1/14/19)
- I used Black Book for my recent wedding on the North Shore. Their communication was excellent and most emails were answered within hours. They offered several extras (some we used and some we didn’t) and were affordable. The two bartenders they sent were professional and personable. I enjoyed having them at our wedding and I recommend them to anyone who needs a bartender for an event!
~ Ashley (Yelp 10/6/18)
- I used Black Book for our company party earlier this month. I have to say Keani was very easy to work with and helped make sure I had everything I needed leading up to the party. She even let me know that they had a cancellation and that we could upgrade our service!
On the day of the event, Alex provided the best possible service we could have asked for! She was friendly, attentive, and very respectful. If we ever need a mobile bartender again, we are definitely going to request for Alex!!
~ Chelsea (Yelp 1/16/19)
- One word: AMAZING. We found BlackBook Bartending through a referral on instagram. Their prices were priced very reasonably and they were very prompt and professional when we had any questions. They picked up all the ice, garnishes, mixers, and provided coolers for our event. You have the option to provide your own alcohol or they’ll even pick it up for you. They decorated the bar beautifully and they made our drinks exactly how we like it, strong! Lol Mahalo Blackbook Bartending, you definitely made our wedding a memorable one.
~ Alexis (Yelp 7/23/18)
- Black Book Bartending was recently used for the bar service at my company party. Alex was great. She was very attentive, gave service with a smile and was very friendly. Black Book helped to make our event a success! Would definitely recommend and will definitely use them again.
~ Johnna (Yelp 1/17/19)
- You and your crew did an amazing job at our wedding!!!
Your crew was so pleasant and made the reception run very smoothly. I appreciate the staff member who gave my husband and I advice on how to cut the wedding cake.
Out of all of our vendors, your company provided a vast array of wonderful services for us. We appreciate you picking up our wedding cake for us (and delivering it in great condition), the beverage service was amazing, the table clean-up service was amazing, walking around the room to see if guest needed more food or drink was so thoughtful and considerate, etc…
Keani, your company went above and beyond at our reception. We are so grateful to have hired you. We will recommend you to others and we would love to book your company again for other events.
Thank you so much and may your business continue to flourish.
~ Tina (Email 2/17/19)