- Keani was very helpful thru out the whole process and planning during the pandemic. We were able to overcome a lot of hurdles and she was there thru it all. She even flew to Kona to make sure everything was right for the wedding. It was worth every penny to us and she made made sure her and her staff made sure we had a great time!!! If your looking for a wedding planner don’t hesitate to book with black book.
~ Kim (Wedding Wire 3/12/21)
- Black Book worked our wedding on 1/19/19 and they did a fabulous job. Our guests loved the bar service and they made it easy for us through the process. They even added ice and coolers to our order two days before our wedding since we didn’t have time to provide.
~Matt (Yelp 1/25/19)
- Hands down the best vendor we had at our entire wedding. Ria kept an eye on my drink and came across the entire reception area to refill it for me multiple times. They were friendly, made great drinks, and were even tolerant of a certain too-drunk family member. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a bartender.
~ Leah (Yelp 1/14/19)
- I used Black Book for my recent wedding on the North Shore. Their communication was excellent and most emails were answered within hours. They offered several extras (some we used and some we didn’t) and were affordable. The two bartenders they sent were professional and personable. I enjoyed having them at our wedding and I recommend them to anyone who needs a bartender for an event!
~ Ashley (Yelp 10/6/18)
- I used Black Book for our company party earlier this month. I have to say Keani was very easy to work with and helped make sure I had everything I needed leading up to the party. She even let me know that they had a cancellation and that we could upgrade our service!
On the day of the event, Alex provided the best possible service we could have asked for! She was friendly, attentive, and very respectful. If we ever need a mobile bartender again, we are definitely going to request for Alex!!
~ Chelsea (Yelp 1/16/19)
- One word: AMAZING. We found BlackBook Bartending through a referral on instagram. Their prices were priced very reasonably and they were very prompt and professional when we had any questions. They picked up all the ice, garnishes, mixers, and provided coolers for our event. You have the option to provide your own alcohol or they’ll even pick it up for you. They decorated the bar beautifully and they made our drinks exactly how we like it, strong! Lol Mahalo Blackbook Bartending, you definitely made our wedding a memorable one.
~ Alexis (Yelp 7/23/18)
- Black Book Bartending was recently used for the bar service at my company party. Alex was great. She was very attentive, gave service with a smile and was very friendly. Black Book helped to make our event a success! Would definitely recommend and will definitely use them again.
~ Johnna (Yelp 1/17/19)
- You and your crew did an amazing job at our wedding!!!
Your crew was so pleasant and made the reception run very smoothly. I appreciate the staff member who gave my husband and I advice on how to cut the wedding cake.
Out of all of our vendors, your company provided a vast array of wonderful services for us. We appreciate you picking up our wedding cake for us (and delivering it in great condition), the beverage service was amazing, the table clean-up service was amazing, walking around the room to see if guest needed more food or drink was so thoughtful and considerate, etc…
Keani, your company went above and beyond at our reception. We are so grateful to have hired you. We will recommend you to others and we would love to book your company again for other events.
Thank you so much and may your business continue to flourish.
~ Tina (Email 2/17/19)